8 Awesome Reasons You’ll Want to Join the Charity Challenge this year!
Run, walk or roll on May 27, 2018! If you’re deciding whether or not to join the Charity Challenge this year, here are several reasons to convince you!
1..It feels good to give back. 100% of the funds you raise will go directly to Accessible Housing (Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising).
2. Crush those fitness goals. Did you set yourself a health-related resolution? This is your perfect opportunity!
3. It’s fun with a buddy. Ask a friend or family member to sign-up with you. A bit of healthy competition doesn’t hurt anyone, and it will keep you motivated
4. It’s an inclusive race. Wheelchair-user or not, we invite you to join us, as folks of all abilities are invited to participate.
5. You’ll get spoiled with goodies at the finish line. Do you like Jugo Juice smoothies, delicious coffee, and salty and sweet treats? The Calgary Marathon will give you lots of treats at the end of all of your hard work!
6. It’s an opportunity to learn to run. Interested in taking up running? Want to knock an item off the bucket list? Sign up for the 5K or 10K and download a running app or join a ‘Learn to Run‘ class with the Running Room.
7. FREE registration! Yep, you heard that right! We have a few promo codes left for folks that want to run, walk or roll and raise money for Accessible Housing this year. E-mail us and get yours today before they are all gone!
8. You’ll get a shiny new medal. Everyone who crosses the finish line gets a spiffy new medal.