Vision, Mission & Values
- Our Vision: Everyone has a home and belongs in community.
- Our Mission: We open doors for people with limited mobility to enhance dignity through accessible homes that are appropriate and affordable.
- Our Values:
We believe in the Housing First philosophy. What is Housing First?
- Housing First makes finding permanent housing and keeping people in their homes the main priority
- Housing First addresses the root causes of homelessness by providing permanent homes plus support
- Housing First provides savings in other costs like healthcare, police, emergency services and in the justice system
- Housing First is a proven and economical approach
We match people’s unique needs with an affordable and accessible home plus we provide help with almost any support they might need so they can overcome the challenges that led them to homelessness in the first place.
We believe that although we can’t change our circumstances, we don’t have to be defined by them. We believe everyone, despite of their limitations have the right to live in a safe home and be part of a supportive community. We believe everyone, regardless of their circumstances, when provided with the proper support and opportunities can thrive.
We’re inspired everyday by the immense courage, perseverance and fortitude of our clients. Our work is simple, we’re here to eliminate obstacles and provide the opportunities and support needed so our clients can focus on pursuing their dreams rather than struggling with their limitations.