At Accessible Housing, we provide competitive pay and benefits in a fun, caring work environment.
Join our team!
Case Manager (Bridge To Home) Part-Time
Senior Administrative Assistant (Main Office)
Building Supervisor (Inclusio) Part-Time
Director of Finance (Main Office)
Housekeeper (Inclusio) Casual
Residential Support Worker (Inclusio) Casual
What does Accessible Housing have to offer our permanent staff?
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible work environment
- A health and dental benefit plan plus life insurance (after a 3 month probationary period)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Three weeks of vacation in the first year and an accelerated schedule for earning additional days
- 12 Statutory holidays plus your birthday off with pay
- A voluntary RRSP program, which matches your 5% contribution (after the first year)
- Training and professional development opportunities
// Ninety-four per cent of our staff would recommend Accessible Housing as an employer.