Homes in Community
We believe everyone, regardless of their circumstances, when provided with the proper support and opportunities can thrive.
Each of our client’s homes offers a different level of support. All of these homes are barrier-free. We match people’s unique needs to this variety of homes and supports. Our homes are located in residential communities rather than in industrial corners of the city. Residents develop a sense of hope and strength by fostering a sense of connection and belonging with the community.
- offers 24-hour personal support including meals and housekeeping/laundry
- beautifully located on the edge of Confederation Park
- recently opened on the site of the previous Fourth Dimension (4D) group home
- is home for 45 residents
- supported independent living that provides minimal support including assistance with meals
- residents live in their homes an average of 18 years
- five apartments with supportive services for independent residents
Due to this program’s small size and stability of its tenants, the program very rarely sees turnover. To inquire about space in this program, please contact us.