Join us for the Calgary Charity Challenge!
Are you looking for a way to be active while giving back? Look no further! Accessible Housing is participating in the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Charity Challenge. This event is inclusive, so you can RUN, WALK or ROLL and fundraise for Accessible Housing!
Date: Sunday, May 26th, 2019
Location: Stampede Park, 650 25 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G 4K8
This year our goal is $5,000 to help Calgarians with limited mobility! Support Team Accessible Housing and register to participate and fundraise. Here’s how:
- Click here to register for the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon
- Pick which race opportunity you’d like to take part in (Scotiabank Kids Marathon, GoodLife Fitness 5KM, Jugo Juice 10KM, Centaur Subaru 21.1KM, Scotiabank 42.2KM or 50KM Ultra)
- Enter your personal information
- Click YES when asked to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation
- Select Accessible Housing as your charity of choice
- Create your Artez ID (you will need this – make sure to remember it or write it down!)
- Choose your fundraising goal – suggested fundraising goal is $150
- You’re up and running! Ask your friends, family and colleagues to support your run, walk or roll by donating!