- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Rooms
- Built 2020
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 920 sqft
- New Construction
- 2 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards
- Accessible Kitchen Appliances
- Extra-Wide Doorways
- Grab Bars
- Hard Surface Flooring
- Lever Door Handles
- Lowered/Roll-Under Countertops
- Single Floor Living
- Zero-Step Entrance
Features: The two bedroom, two bathroom layouts are ±920ft2. Each suite is fully equipped with appliances including gas range, air conditioning, in-suite laundry and assigned underground parking.
Incentives: All utilities included, 1 free parking stall & locker, 1year free Telus internet
Newly built Mulberry in West District will be ready to move in MAY 2021 and for a limited time only rent today and receive:
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- ONE UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL
- ONE YEAR OF FREE internet services provided by Telus*.
- One Secured Storage Locker
These brand new units are available in 1BR & 2BR floorplans and all of these amazing units feature:
Upscale kitchen design with Caesarstone countertops, soft close kitchen drawers & brand new Whirlpool kitchen appliances including gas range cook tops!
- Energy efficient LED lighting, and custom lighting fixtures.
- Convenient in-suite Whirlpool washer & dryer.
- Fully Air Conditioned with in-suite thermostat control.
- Engineered hardwood laminate flooring.
- Patios/balconies with gas lines for BBQ’s.
- Underground, heated and secured parkade.
- Universal & accessible suites available – please inquire for more details.
Life at Mulberry in West District has never been more accessible – 15 minutes to Downtown, UofC, 17th Avenue Restaurants & Foothills Hospital. Not to mention plenty of green space, trails and pedestrian friendly pathways nearby help make Mulberry the pinnacle of healthy living.
*Promotional internet services are offered by Telus, some conditions apply.
**Rates based on twelve (12) month lease terms.
For more information or to book a showing please email email@example.com or call 587-575-5973
- Barrier free access for mobility
- Bath tub equipped with a hand held shower head mounted on vertical slide bar, and flexible house & hand bars
- Electrical switches, controls and receptables are lower to the ground for ease of reach
- Angled mirrors, and lowered for wheelchair use
- Toilet grab bar
- Extra room between wall and toilet
- Sinks are lower, countertops are lowered
- Sink shall have sufficient clear space to accommodate wheelchair users
- Easy to reach light switches & power outlets