Residential Accessible Design (RAD) Renovations can help you make your home more accessible.
The RAD team oversees your home accessibility renovation from start to finish – including funding application assistance through the Government of Alberta’s Residential Access Modification Program (RAMP) and additional funding sources, modification layout, sourcing our skilled and experienced contractors for the job, and managing the construction process.
Free services for individuals with limited mobility include:
- Assessing your home for the possibility of an accessibility modification
- Assessing your eligibility for low-income modification funding from potential funding sources
- Assisting you in applying for low-income modification funding from RAMP (Government of Alberta) and/or other disability-specific organization funding sources
- Facilitating the funding application process with support from your main care group (including your current Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Senior Worker, translator, main caregiver, supportive roommate, condo board, and the landlord if applicable)
- Providing you with a referral from our pool of skilled and experienced contractors
- Managing the construction process of your modification while using our skilled and experienced contractors
RAD Renovations is largely targeted towards low income Calgarians with limited mobility. Program participation and funding eligibility requirements do apply.