The following are the eligibility criteria for living at Inclusio.
Residents at Inclusio:
Age: Are over the age of 18
Income: Earn less than $46,000 in annual gross individual income.
Living in Community:
- Are interested in living in a congregate living environment.
- Are respectful in their interaction with other residents and staff
- Participate in regularly reviews of service plans, assessments and care plans
- Have limited mobility due to a permanent, congenital or acquired physical disability.
- Regularly and independently use a mobility aid prescribed by a healthcare practitioner
- Do not have a history of falls leading to significant injuries, that cannot be managed on an ongoing basis
- Are medically stable, meaning that any medical interventions can be managed with daytime visits, regular appointments or scheduled hospital visits
- Have no significant memory / cognitive impairment (Dementia, Alzheimer’s )
- Do not require regular nursing interventions (i.e. PICC lines, IVs, complex wound care).
- Do not experience seizures
- Do not have significant swallowing problems which would pose a choking risk or require a modified diet (i.e. thickened fluids or puree)
- Have a physician or nurse practitioner
- Require some degree of support around activities of daily living (bathing, toileting, clothing, grooming, meal assistance) and personal care assistance
- Are willing and able to direct their own support services including giving directions to care staff
- Can manage their own medication with or without functional assistance
- Take responsibility to ensure they receive proper medical care as required and all medical recommendations are followed
Learn more on the Frequently Asked Questions page.