The accommodation charge structure at Inclusio is comprised of a rent-geared to income (RGI) component calculated at 30% of total individual income + Service Fees, subject to a minimum total monthly accommodation charge of $1,245.42 for 2023.
Total individual income is defined as current, regular income earned from a variety of sources including employment, social assistance, monthly insurance payments, Canada pension plan, AISH, old age benefits, income security benefits, investment income, etc.
All residents at Inclusio have their income assessed, and will pay the corresponding rent component as per their RGI calculation. Service fees are the same for all residents. The total accommodation charge is subject to a monthly minimum of $1,245.42 for 2023.
The accommodation charge covers:
- The rental of an unfurnished suite with a private washroom and kitchenette
- Access to the variety of services and supports provided at Inclusio, which include:
- Dining services – breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Basic utilities (water, electricity and gas.)
- Basic cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Basic household supplies including hand soap, dish detergent, toilet paper, paper towel, laundry detergent, and vinyl gloves for care
- 24/7 unscheduled care delivered by Accessible Housing staff
- Case management supports
- Onsite recreational activities
- The Accommodation charge does not cover the cost of Parkade Parking
Get More Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Inclusio Virtual Tour
In 2021 Rick Hansen Foundation assessed Inclusio and was rated 88% – making it the first and only multi-unit residential building in Canada to receive RHF Gold Certification level for high standards of accessibility.
Latest News & Upcoming Events